A bit about the coach...
My business accommodates children and adults of all ages and all abilities. It is my aim to introduce tennis to the wider community and provide a professional service at all levels. Providing individuals and families with the opportunity to learn and stay involved in the game is a top priority of mine.
- I am a qualified Tennis Australia coach.
- Have been in the industry for over 30 years & have run my own business for the same length of time.
- I am a life-member of the Tennis Coaching Association of Victoria
- Have been an active member on the Tennis Coaching Association of Victoria board for 15 years
- Am a Tennis Australia mentor coach and qualified Cardio Tennis Master Trainer.
- Spent 10 years as an examiner at the Tennis Coaches of Victoria coaching school.
- I operate from 2 Tennis Clubs - Buckley Park Tennis Club in Essendon and Keilor East Tennis Club
- Run tennis programs at 2 local private schools - Lowther Hall & Overnewton Anglican Community College.
- Formally coached International guests at Crown Casino.
I have a dedicated number of coaches that I take pride in maintaining. My coaches are trained by me to be professional and up-to-date with all current Tennis Australia Programs. This ensures that the specific needs of each class are satisfied and the students are continually monitored on their progress and graduation to their next level.